יום שלישי, 24 בנובמבר 2009

An interview with Shirley Terkieltaub

An interview with Shirley Terkieltaub
1. We are here with Shirley Terkieltaub, hi Shirley how are you?I'm fine thank you.
2. Are you married? What is your husband's name?Yes, I'm married and my husband's name is Dov.
3. How many children do you have? What are their ages?I have 3 children at ages 20, 17.5 and 12.
4. What is your job in the school? Are you satisfied with it? I'm a professional teacher and a computers coordinator, and I'm happy with my job.
5. When did you start your job as a teacher?I started my job as a teacher 23 years ago.
6. How long have you been teaching in our school?I have been in this school for 16 years.
7. How many classes do you teach?I teach 8 classes.
8. What is your hobby? In my free time I love to be on the Computer
9. What made you to be a teacher?I loved children very much and that made me to decide.
10. Did you do something before you came to school? Yes, I guided young girls that came from Ethiopia in "Operation Moses".

Thank you for the time you dedicate for us.

Noa Berger and Eynav Sela 8th grade 1

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

שים לב: רק חברים בבלוג הזה יכולים לפרסם תגובה.