יום שלישי, 24 בנובמבר 2009

Letter To The journal

Dear Yahlom Post, I'm a teacher in the school. I teach a really big class and it's hard for me to get to any student individually.
A few days ago I assigned the students a task; I asked them to write me about their problems, about what's in their mind, what's bugging them, so I could understand what they feel.
To my surprise I found out that a lot of kids had written that they have no problems in their lives.
I ask you as a psychologist, is it possible? Could it be that no teenage kid has no problems, or is it just a disguise which has a big problem underneath? So what should I do? Leave them alone or start digging into their privacy.
Please help me
I prefer to stay anonymous.




Dear teacher,
Your problem is complicated and there are plenty of solutions but I believe the right way to solve it, is by actually talking to them.
You should dedicate an hour a week to a class discussion, about what they feel, and try to solve problems that bug them. Don’t call it digging; this is reaching a hand for help.
If they don't cooperate then you should ask every student directly, if you really believe they hide their problems, then you should do everything I said.
Try to check if someone is always sad, or they never talk to him.
Yours,
Denis Zeltser 8th grade 2.

תגובה 1:

שים לב: רק חברים בבלוג הזה יכולים לפרסם תגובה.