יום שני, 7 בדצמבר 2009

An interview with: Nasrin Namdar

An interview with: Nasrin Namdar
We are here with Nasrin Namdar hi Nasrin how are you?I'm fine thank you.
Are you married? What is your husband's name?Yes I'm married and my husband's name is Benny.
How many children do you have? What are their names?I have 2 sons and their name is Oren and Yuval.
What is your hobby? My hobby is reading books and solving Sudoku.
What makes you happy? Rain makes me happy
What is your motto? My motto is: "never say die".
If you can change your job what will you want to be? If I can change my job I want an interior designer
When did you start your job as a teacher? I started my job as a teacher 20 years old.
What made you to be a teacher? My luck skills for any other jobs when I didn't know Hebrew well made me to be teacher.
Did you work in another place? Where?Yes, I worked for an institute for foreign languages.
Where do you see yourself in another 10 years? I'll see myself setting at home painting, making sculptures.

Thank you for the time you dedicate for us.
Noa Berger and Eynav Sela 8th grade 1

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

שים לב: רק חברים בבלוג הזה יכולים לפרסם תגובה.